Properties of the Boldo Slimming Tea
Benefits of the Boldo Plant for Weight Loss
Boldo leaf infusion is widely known, thanks to its medicinal properties, and more recently, its slimming properties.
Because of these benefits, you can add the tea made of Boldo leaves to your low-calorie diet to lose weight.
Many scientists and naturopaths have investigated for centuries the medicinal properties of Boldo tea, as a result of which the substances responsible for its medicinal properties have been identified. One of the many features of this herb are its slimming properties, and you can lose weight, if you safely supplement another weight loss diet with the Boldo tea diet.
The properties of the Boldo tea diet are due to the substances it contains, namely
- Alkaloids: Boldine.
- Essential oils: Eucalyptus, ascaridiol, p-cymene.
- Anti-inflammatory agents.
Thanks to these active substances, Boldo tea helps you lose weight as follows:
- By improving gastric and hepatic metabolism, due to stimulation of gastric juice and bile, the substance responsible for the emulsification of fats. Thanks to this, it is considered to possess cholagogic and choleretic properties.
- By acting on the gastric and intestinal mucosa, i.e. bringing about deflation and relief.
- By detoxifying the body – it helps to eliminate toxins.
- By acting as a diuretic – it accelerates filtration and urine formation, i.e. it helps to remove excess fluid.
- By acting on the nervous system – it reduces anxiety and nervousness.
As you see, if you want to lose weight naturally, Boldo tea should be your choice. Take up to 3 cups of Boldo tea every day and use its medicinal properties to help you lose weight and feel better.
Keep in mind that any food or tea consumed in excess can cause side effects. Due to the alkaloid (boldine) it contains, Boldo tea taken in excess can cause a hypnotic effect, so it is very important never to exceed the recommended daily amount.
Do not forget to consult your doctor, if you have any doubts or questions.